The Rigger's Belt from Condor Outdoor is one of the most versatile accessories you can add to your kit. Great for first responders, members of the military, outdoorsmen and survivalists alike, the rigger belt is designed to function for a variety of tasks. Attach gear to your Condor rigger belt to keep it close at hand. Use the belt for rappelling or for navigating tricky outdoor environments. Unclip it from your waist and use it for a multipurpose strap. With its 1.75" nylon webbing features 7,000 lbs. of tensile strength and an impressively sturdy forged steel buckle with 2,000 lbs. of tensile strength, you can count on the Condor rigger's belt to hold up in even the toughest conditions. Choose from a variety of colors to match your uniform, kit, or other camouflage gear.
- 1.75" nylon webbing (7000 lbs tensile strength)
- Forged steel buckle (2000 lbs tensile strength)
- Small/Medium: 42" Length, 24"-32" Waist
- Medium/Large: 49" Length, 34"-40" Waist
- Large/XLarge: 59" Length, 42"-48" Waist