We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be reused, sold, or disclosed to third parties.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018 and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), this privacy notice describes the type of personal information Condor Outdoor Product, Inc. collects from consumers, the purpose for which such information is collected, your consumer privacy rights, and the obligations of our company under the CCPA and CPRA.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
The personal information we collect, or have collected from consumers within the preceding twelve (12) months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories:
- identifiers such as name, alias, address, signature, address, phone number, email address, IP address, EIN, Federal Tax ID, and certificate numbers;
- personal information such as a credit card number, debit card number, bank account number, any financial information;
- professional information relating to your business or employment; and
- inference data, including information relating to your purchase preferences.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The collection of personal information is a standard practice of our business and can be for any of the following business purposes:
- to helps us better understand who we are serving to achieve better customer service, meet customer demands and ensure a good relationship with our customers;
- to provide email alerts, event registrations, notices of sales and other news alerts concerning our products or services;
- to screen customers to comply with various laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our company and our customers;
- to provide customers with information, products, or services that are requested from customers; and
- to enforce any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the parties.
Condor may obtain personal information directly from submissions made through our website portal or from direct communication with consumers via electronic mail or telephone conversations.
RIGHT TO REQUEST ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to request information about Condor’s collection of your personal information and access such information. To submit your request, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-552-2554, or submit a request HERE. For your protection, the identity of all consumers who request their personal information will need to be verified before Condor agrees to release the personal information requested. Upon verification of your consumer identity, Condor will provide you a report within 45 days. The report will include the following:
- Categories of personal information that the business has collected about you within the preceding twelve months;
- Specific pieces of personal information that