WHAT IS CONDOR’S RETURN POLICY?
- You may return your eligible merchandise within 30 days of your receipt, with a proof of purchase.
- For all Condor Products purchased at an independent dealer or retailer, speak with their customer service representatives first about their policies on returns.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Complete the Return Authorization form. Please specify in the form the reason of the return.
- Once the request has been submitted, we will give you an Authorization number. This number is for matching your return to our records. Returns made with no Return Authorization number will not be handled.
- Repackage the merchandise and deliver the product to us using any carrier you choose.
- Once received, we will match the product and Authorization number to our records. From there, we will give credit as noted above.
WHAT ARE THE REPACKAGING REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN MERCHANDISE?
- California State law requires that items be cleaned before being returned for repair or replacement, so please clean out your pack before returning.
- Package the merchandise in its original container, if available.
- If the original container is damaged or no longer in your possession, please use a box of appropriate size to ship the product back to us.
- Enclose a copy of the Condor- receipt or packing slip for your return.
HOW DO I SHIP BACK THE RETURN ITEM?
- Please return your item(s) to the address below. Please be sure to include the Return Authorization #.
Condor Outdoor Products, Inc.,
Return Authorization # _ _ _ _
5268 Rivergrade Rd.
Irwindale, CA 91706
AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES?
- You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges to return your merchandise.
- All products must be unused and undamaged to ensure a full credit. We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise. All COD packages will be refused.
- We cannot be responsible for items that we do not receive. In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number. Returns over $500 without a proof of purchase cannot be processed. Purchases for resale will not be accepted for returns, regardless of dollar amount.
- If you are shipping an item with a value of over $75, we recommend that you purchase shipping insurance or use a trackable shipping service in the event your shipment is lost in transit.
WILL I GET A REFUND?
- You can receive a full refund if a return is filed within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns must be prepaid and insured by the customer and shipped via the carrier of your choice.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt or packing slip.
- Refunds will be made in the form of original payment. After a refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with our policies. If upon inspection your return is in a non-returnable condition, we will ship the non-returnable item back to you and no refund will be issued.