Condor Outdoor is committed to providing the highest quality products that are free of defects in materials or workmanship.
Should your Condor Outdoor product purchased from the website becomes damaged, we may offer a replacement. Please note that if your product was purchased through a third party, please contact their customer service departement directly, and do not send the item directly to Condor.
Terms of Warranty
Apparel is covered under warranty for up to 90 days. Gear is covered under warranty for up to one year.
What isn't covered?
The following is not covered by Condor's warranty.
- Products purchased other than from Condor or from an authorized Condor dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from tampering.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
1. To determine if your product is eligible, please take photographs with the following criteria:
- Please take a clear close up picture of the Condor tag located on the product.
- Please take full Front, Side, and Back photographs of your product.
- Please take a close up shot fully showing the damaged area or part.
- Please keep in mind that image clarity is key.
- Make sure your pictures are:
- Well lit – Take the pictures in a place that gets the best even lighting for maximum detail.
- Are clear and crisp – Make sure photos are not blurry or distorted.
- In color – make sure the pictures are color images.
- .jpg format
2. In the form, please make sure to select "Warranty Claim" so that we may expedite your claim.
- If your product is eligible and covered under the basic warranty, Condor Outdoor will replace it at our expense. Our customer service team will issue you a Return Authorization number. Please be aware that you will need to include the Return Authorization number with the return.
- If Condor's Return Center makes the determination that your product is not covered under basic warranty due to the above mentioned reasons, Condor will provide the reason.
Condor® reserves the right to evaluate and make the final judgment on all claims. The warranty gives you specific legal rights which may vary from state to state.