The GT Cobra Belt from Condor Outdoor Products, Inc. is a simple, lightweight solution to carrying gear that is functional and affordable. The belt's sturdy semi-rigid construction allows you to attach all the gear you require without slippage or sagging. Three rows of stitching increase the belt's stiffness and strength. The belt is as comfortable to wear as a standard BDU belt and because there are no metal components, it's discreet and won’t set off metal detectors.
Designed to be more robust than any other type of plastic hardware on the market, The GT Cobra Gun Belt has a targeted tensile load of 500 lbs. The ITW Nexus GT Cobra® buckle is a 100% polymer system with no metal components, keeping the belt as lightweight and as comfortable as possible without sacrificing durability.
- Genuine ITW Nexus GT Cobra® buckle (500lbs tensile strength)
- 1.5" nylon webbing (3000 lbs tensile strength)
- Three rows of stitching to increase belt stiffness
- Hook and loop secured belt end
- Small: 30” - 34” Waist, 42" Long
- Medium: 36" - 40" Waist, 48" Long
- Large: 42" - 46" Waist, 54" Long
- Made in USA