Utilize the Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier to stay safe within potentially dangerous conditions. This plate carrier is designed for first responders to carry ballistic plates with comfortable weight distribution throughout. The Cyclone is compatible with plates measuring up to 10.25" x 13.25". Each plate can be quickly inserted and removed via rapid access pull-down flaps. The Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier also features padded shoulder straps and an adjustable cummerbund for optimal comfort. Heavyweight MOLLE webbing on the front and back of the carrier along with hook and loop MOLLE panels provide lots of real estate for modular attachments and patches. Use the front map pocket to store essentials close and instantly deployable. This U.S.-made and tested plate carrier can also assist in discretion for select outdoor missions.
- Constructed with Mil-Spec 500 Denier Cordura® fabric
- Emergency drag handle
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps and cummerbund
- Front and back patch panel - 3" H x 6" W
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Quick release buckles on shoulder pads
- Easy access plate pockets
- Size: Adjustable from 30" - 45" (measure around navel)
- Armor capacity:
- Cummerbund accepts soft armor inserts up to 6" x 10"
Front and Back accepts Medium or Large Swimmer/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
- Made In U.S.A.